Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Community

Old Jan 21, 2004, 10:59 PM   #1
cheekyspanky
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to cheekyspanky
Any designers want to help a Mac fan with a few questions?

Hi, first post from me! I need to ask someone who does design for a living a few questions for a piece of coursework, it can be Product design or Computer aided design or graphic design or web design, or something similar, or something like professional photography! and I need to get it done by Friday afternoon (GMT time). I need to ask a few questions that I can't get from a job specification and I'm asking here as i can't seem to find anyone I know that uses a Mac for designing, in fact come to think of it I don't know anyone who lives here (Portsmouth, UK) that uses a Mac fullstop!

I've seen quite a few iPods around though, including mine which I bought for Christmas - I love it! When I've saved some more I want to get an iBook, I'd prefer a 12'' PB but you can't have everything eh?!

If you feel you can help me please send me a PM!

Anyones help much appreciated!

*edit* the Questions would take about 15 minutes to answer at the most, so anyone out there?! Pretty please!!

Last edited by cheekyspanky; Jan 22, 2004 at 12:05 PM.
cheekyspanky is offline   0
Old Jan 22, 2004, 03:56 PM   #2
cheekyspanky
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to cheekyspanky
Anyone at all fancy helping? 15 minutes of your time! I'm so going to miss my deadline..eek!

One last call..any designers (CAD, product, graphic, web etc) or photographers etc fancy helping me by answering some questions about how you got into your job, what you like about it etc?

the work has to be in in about..17 hours now!

reply here or pm me if you feel you can help! it would really really be appreciated!

Adam..trying not to sound too desperate but failing!
cheekyspanky is offline   0
Old Jan 22, 2004, 08:57 PM   #3
applemacdude
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to applemacdude Send a message via AIM to applemacdude Send a message via MSN to applemacdude Send a message via Yahoo to applemacdude Send a message via Skype™ to applemacdude
No, Not Really.....
applemacdude is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Community