Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob Mclovin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
So I just got home and plugged in my phone. The phones is about at 45 percent charge, but I plugged my charged in and it says it's already full. Defective charger?

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
So I just got home and plugged in my phone. The phones is about at 45 percent charge, but I plugged my charged in and it says it's already full. Defective charger?

Check to make sure it is plugged in properly. I did that a couple times before I finally realized that my plug was not plugged in all the way. Then again it could be a defective charger. Drop by the Apple Store and get a replacement.

Rob Mclovin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
Check to make sure it is plugged in properly. I did that a couple times before I finally realized that my plug was not plugged in all the way. Then again it could be a defective charger. Drop by the Apple Store and get a replacement.

Ya, its defective. I tryed it on a bunch of different slots upstairs and downstairs and none work. Keeps saying its full. Guess ill hvae to go to Apple Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.