Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 23, 2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Speedracer04
macrumors 6502a

What happens when I plug my friends iPhone into my computer?

I have an iPhone and a macbook, my question is that my friend came over and plugged their iPhone into my computer what would happen? would all my information start syncing to his iPhone? would it screw up my settings? What do I have to do to ensure it doesnt?
Speedracer04 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2008, 02:01 PM   #2
TEG
macrumors 604

Send a message via ICQ to TEG Send a message via AIM to TEG Send a message via MSN to TEG Send a message via Yahoo to TEG Send a message via Skype™ to TEG
It will ask first what you want to do. If you choose not to do sync, then it will just charge.

TEG

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting