Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Sep 24, 2008, 02:19 AM   #1
Boomhowler
macrumors 6502

.wav export problems from iTunes, tuning

Hello!

I've been recording some bass tracks for a friend that is putting together some songs. I've used a bounced version of his midi project (its a wav... in tune) and recorded my bass after that.. When i export the bass track to him as a wave-file (GB - iTunes - wav) it is still in tune, i've used the built in tuner as a reference as well as a hardware tuner so i'm pretty sure about this.

However, when my friend imports this in Cubase the track gets pitched, about 25 cents higher. This is really irritating, does anyone have an idea what might be the problem? It is too little to be 48kHz/44100 error, so it has not anything to do with such a conversion (i believe that it would correspond to 2 semitones if it had been that one)
Boomhowler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio