Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcharlesholt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
I was opening the Bloomberg app on the iPhone this morning to see whether all we had to fear was fear itself, when I see a little more than that. On the launch screen of the Bloomberg app there was something odd reflected in the left side of the double monitor.

photo.jpg

I took a screenshot into Photoshop, and here's what I found (enhanced using the Brightness/Contrast feature, with another image pasted above for comparison).

BozoEnhanced.jpg

Yes, that's right, it's Bozo the clown! Even down to the red nose, although it's hard to see because of the contrast and JPEG artifacts.

I've never noticed this before. Is it something new, or is Bloomberg trying to make everyone feel just a little bit better before they observe their cascading investments?

Go forth and verify. I'm running the latest version of the Bloomberg app.

zzebi

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2008
It's there!

Indeed, it's there. Nice find!

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 212

dranakin

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2005
Hell, you can even do this on your iPhone. Just turn off auto-brightness and set the meter all the way to high. Then, open the Bloomberg app.

bluenoise

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2008
That's really interesting. I wonder the developer is going to leave it now that it's been discovered.

S Brake

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2008
Utah
I installed the bloomberg update last night and sure enough, the clown has been removed. I wonder if someone got in trouble.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.