Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shuffles

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 7, 2007
dublin, ireland
I jst got an iphone and when i tried to put songs from my itunes library on it nothing happened. Usually theres a plus sign beside where you put the song but theres none for my iphone. When i drag an album over the iphone symbol, it turns into music, tv and photo icons but nothing can be dragged! Help!

qwanza

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2008
Make sure you have "manually add music" or something like that checked in the iphone tab.

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
in itunes, easiest way is create an iphone playlist, then when your iphone is plugged in, click on the iphone icon, select the music tab and select sync playlist then select your iphone playlist, all you need to do then is drag and drop into your playlist and voila! Music on iphone!

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
in itunes, easiest way is create an iphone playlist, then when your iphone is plugged in, click on the iphone icon, select the music tab and select sync playlist then select your iphone playlist, all you need to do then is drag and drop into your playlist and voila! Music on iphone!

The easiest way is to manually manage your music.

rodman109110

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2007

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 1,130
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.