Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 26, 2008, 03:30 PM   #1
dudeofblokes
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to dudeofblokes Send a message via MSN to dudeofblokes Send a message via Yahoo to dudeofblokes Send a message via Skype™ to dudeofblokes
ipod photo,itunes cant see it and freezes, needs restored

Hi guys does anyone here know how to restore and ipod photo i have one from a friend to check and it started with the sad mac face once some charge went in it that disappeared and i have tried both the reset and disk modes but itunes 8 cant see it and if i start itunes with it pluged in itunes freezes.

Is there anyway to retsore this if itunes cant see it or is there another utility that can do this, i have tried disk utility which see's it but i cant erase it as it says "resource busy"

Any help is appreciated this ipod belongs to a friend with next to know money so so getting it working would be a nice luxury for her, thanks in advance.

Im using itunes 8 on an intel core duo macbook, i have a firewire, usb and a firewire & usb combo cables, if that helps

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod