Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Oct 1, 2008, 07:56 PM   #1
Dpatrick
macrumors newbie

"There is a billing problem we found with your previous purchase." wtf?

[IMG=http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9656/17437349yy9.th.jpg]

And because of this, I can't download ANY apps from the app store, because it comes up with the same error on my ipod. I owe iTunes $22, but I only have $15 on my debit card. Could this be the problem? I dont know. Why would it tell me I have a billing address error though?

[IMG=http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3692/68160061mm6.jpg]

I tried paying for it somehow, but it says my security code is invalid, even though is IS VALID? -_-

Please help.
Dpatrick is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2008, 07:58 PM   #2
TwinCities Dan
macrumors 603

Yup, it means Apple tried to withdraw from your bank account and was refused. Try logging on iTunes with your comp to pay your bill, and all should be fine...
Old Oct 1, 2008, 08:17 PM   #3
Dpatrick
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinCities Dan View Post
Yup, it means Apple tried to withdraw from your bank account and was refused. Try logging on iTunes with your comp to pay your bill, and all should be fine...
Alright, so if my parents give me money so I will have $22.97, will iTunes let me pay it, move on, and let me continue to download apps?
Dpatrick is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2008, 09:12 PM   #4
TwinCities Dan
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpatrick View Post
Alright, so if my parents give me money so I will have $22.97, will iTunes let me pay it, move on, and let me continue to download apps?
Yup, as soon as the bill is paid it's business as usual!
Old Oct 2, 2008, 10:18 AM   #5
njpodder
macrumors regular

Yes, as soon as the debt is repaid, you can then continue to buy apps with money that you obviously don't have. :-) just joshin'
njpodder is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2008, 04:12 PM   #6
Daremo
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to Daremo Send a message via Skype™ to Daremo
Yikes, even more so, if your bank account didn't have enough funds for the app to go through, then your account may be hit with an ugly overdraft fee. Unless your account has overdraft protection. This app may end up costing you a lot more then you thought.
Daremo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013, 02:59 PM   #7
JLORD1994
macrumors newbie

I accidentally clicked an iap and now my account won't let me download anything saying I owe apple 0 ??? I don't really mind cause I get paid soon but would redeeming a gift card fix this? -Thanks

Last edited by JLORD1994; Apr 8, 2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
JLORD1994 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps