Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mistertomlinson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
I don't know if this is the ideal forum for this issue as it's not exactly iPhone specific but more of a problem with (I'm guessing) my ISP. Simplify Media USED to work... then one day the server started crashing whenever I opened it on my iMac (if it would even open). I later realized I couldn't even go to their website (though I could if I used one of those anonymous web proxies). Numerous friends confirmed that they could indeed go to the site and there was no trouble on their end, but I simply couldn't. I'm guessing the Simplify app on my Mac no longer works because of the issues contacting the site's servers? It used to ask me to log in only to keep prompting me to enter my login info, but never actually connected. Just kept trying. My firewall is completely disabled (in Leopard and my modem/router), so I'm not sure what could be causing it. I finally rebooted my iMac and router yesterday and I thought it worked. Simplify opened and loaded my library. Everything seemed to work. Later, I tried to connect using my iPhone and my library was not in the list... only my friend's. I get home and see that Simplify had crashed and again, it no longer opens and again I can't go to their site. Does anyone have ANY clue as to why this is happening? Thanks for any help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.