Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:21 AM   #1
Don Vito
macrumors newbie

The application "xxxxxxx" cannot be opened

When i download games from m2 mobile repo source the game normally downloads and installs but when i try to open it says the appliication "xxxxxx" cannot be opened
I have 2.1 firmware
Don Vito is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Tallest Skil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
When i download games from m2 mobile repo source the game normally downloads and installs but when i try to open it says the appliication "xxxxxx" cannot be opened
I have 2.1 firmware
Huh? You can't run anything not from the App Store or jailbroken specifically for the iPhone/iPod touch on the iPhone.

What is the M2 store?
Tallest Skil is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting