Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krimedog

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
I'd like to export all my contacts to my work Blackberry so I can have the same contacts. How can I export them besides downloading each individual vCard? I'm using a PC BTW.

Andrew

IgnatiusTheKing

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2007
Texas
I have the same question although I have access to a Mac as well. Anyone?

If you sync the contacts with the Mail app (I believe it will also work with Outlook, but I don't ever use a PC anymore, so I'm not 100%), I believe you can then export all of them via the File > Export command.

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
I keep my (mobile me and) address book in sync with my google contacts, and then use googleSync on my blackberry.

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
log into me.com and you can export to vcards. i'm sure you can work with that :cool:

guru_ck

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Here's what I did:

1) On my work PC I set up MobileMe in the control panel to sync my contacts with the Windows Address Book
2) After they were synced I went to the Windows Address Book and did File > Export > WAB
3) I opened Outlook (which is running on my works Exchange server) and in Contacts I went to File > Import & Export > Import Internet Mail and Addresses > Outlook Express > Select the file from wherever you saved it (from step 2)

That worked for me! The BES took all the contacts and now they are showing up on my BlackBerry as well :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.