Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 7, 2008, 02:31 PM   #1
Ilomoga
macrumors member

Can't change clock settings on iPod nano 4G?

I bought a new iPod nano 4G about one and a half week ago and I got a little problem. It's not really a problem but I don't get it why it's like that:

In the date & time settings you can activate a 24 hour clock (instead of AM and PM), which I did. But the moment I connect the iPod to the computer (it doesn't matter if it's my MacBook which I use as the computer to sync my iPod to or if it's the Windows PC at work that doesn't even has iTunes installed) - it automatically switches to 12 hour clock (I always have to set it to 24 hour clock again )....
The iPod has firmware 1.0.2 on it

Anyone got an idea?
Ilomoga is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod