Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Jan 27, 2004, 08:56 AM   #1
d8n_two
macrumors newbie

Comments for Daily Tunes list? (suggestion)

I just have a quick suggestion. I think it be cool if you could have a small area where the user could comment on his playlist. For example, I have my playlist setup so that it displays the songs in the order they appear in my weekly top five, but to the person who looks at my list, it looks like I only give the #5 song 1 star. Just a small area of 4-5 lines of texts below the list would allow me and others to explain this plus other oddities, variations, and thoughts regarding our respective lists.

Just a thought.

d8n_two
d8n_two is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback