Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 11, 2008, 09:19 AM   #1
james77
macrumors member

Playlist of Albums without artwork ? Can it be done ?

ANSWERED!

I have a lot of odds and ends in my itunes library with no artwork because they are not available from the store. I plan to manually add them with scans and jpegs from the internet-- just wondering if there is a way to make a smart play list that would list all tracks that don't have artwork ? This would make it a little easier to find the tracks with no artwork. Thanks

Last edited by james77; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Made a mistake in my original search - many postings on this topic here. Sorry
james77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 09:29 AM   #2
jmann
macrumors 604

Location: On a bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
Send a message via Skype™ to jmann
There

Two seconds in google "no art to playlist itunes" 4th one. No need to ask us, you already know the answer.
Old Oct 11, 2008, 09:33 AM   #3
james77
macrumors member

Thank you! Duh I was so intent on searching this forum I never thought to search outside of the forum! Thanks again.

*By the way I ran the search again in the forum because it made no sense to me that this script hadn't been mentioned before -- and came up with a whole bunch of posts on this topic. I must have spelled something wrong. Regardless I appreciate that you answered the question

Last edited by james77; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:46 AM.
james77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2008, 12:20 PM   #4
jmann
macrumors 604

Location: On a bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
Send a message via Skype™ to jmann
Your welcome. Any time.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod