Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlmostJosh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
On the back of the 2g nano box, the very last line of text says "Like a fine pair of jeans, iPod Nano colors may vary over time." Any one else notice this? Was apple trying to be funny or serious?

svndmvn

Nov 6, 2007
Italy
trying to be funny about something serious I'm afraid..even thought being made of aluminum, they should have done the same about the first white macbooks that had the yellowing issues,no?

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I think it's something similar to how the Apple website said "It's smaller than a pack of gum and much more fun" while warning customers at the bottom of the page to "not eat iPod Shuffle". Just Apple pocking fun at something that's really serious. Their way of preventing a lawsuit and being silly at the same time.

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I think it's something similar to how the Apple website said "It's smaller than a pack of gum and much more fun" while warning customers at the bottom of the page to "not eat iPod Shuffle". Just Apple pocking fun at something that's really serious. Their way of preventing a lawsuit and being silly at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.