Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 11, 2008, 10:44 PM   #1
MKnight
macrumors regular

apps won't load

Just bought a 16GB iPhone 3 days ago. Immediately upgrade to 2.1 firmware when I got home because it was running 2.01. Installed the Facebook app + Fring, Apple remote, and Tap Tap.

Today I tried launching any of these apps and they try to load then disappear, nothing happens...

I rebooted the phone and no difference, none of the apps I installed want to load anymore.

Anyone run into a situation like this?
MKnight is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2008, 09:04 AM   #2
soberbrain
macrumors 65816

By reboot did you just hold down the sleep/wake button and slide to turn off? (Restart)

If so try to Reset, by holding down the sleep/wake button and home button, until the Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't help try Restoring your iPhone.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414
soberbrain is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting