Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 12, 2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Khryz
macrumors 6502a

Deleted something from iPhone, can iTunes remove what I deleted when I sync?

As the title explains. I'll be out and I'll watch some videos or podcasts then I'll delete them and then when I get home I forgot I deleted them and when I sync it up iTunes just adds those podcasts back in and then I have to delete them from iTunes, then sync again, etc. It's just too much steps.

Is there a way for me to change a setting that will delete what's no longer on my iPhone from iTunes?
Khryz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2008, 02:11 AM   #2
SnowLeopard2008
macrumors 603

Send a message via AIM to SnowLeopard2008
I recall that it I bought a new app from the app store on my touch and sync with iTunes after mobile installation, it will ask if I want to transfer. but I think you should just set the sync option under Podcasts to sync unwatched.
Old Oct 14, 2008, 05:06 PM   #3
Khryz
macrumors 6502a

But I want it so that if I delete a podcast from my iPhone, iTunes deletes the same file instead of just not syncing it again.
Khryz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod