Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 13, 2008, 02:18 PM   #1
jp.ogorman
macrumors newbie

"Get Info" on multiple movie files does not change then to TV Shows

Ok, this one is driving me crazy because I did correctly one time only to have nothing happen subsequently.

I select multiple movie files so that I can convert them to TV Shows. I fill in the "Video/Show" name. I set "Video/Season Number" to 1. I set "Options/Media Kind" to TV show. I set "Options/Part of a compilation" to true.

I click OK and nothing happens! No error message. Nothing. Where is the usability and where am I going wrong?
jp.ogorman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2008, 04:02 AM   #2
jp.ogorman
macrumors newbie

Ok. Problem solved. The files weren't read only but some root folder must have has strange permissions.
jp.ogorman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod