Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 15, 2008, 10:31 PM   #1
VAken
macrumors newbie

Entire Artist has disappeared from library

Entire Artists have mysteriously disappeared from my Library. Is this an iTunes 8/Genius bug that I have not heard about? For example, I just went looking for Talking Heads, and I found nothing! I had to go back and re-burn all 8 CD's. These were never bought through the iTunes store--They are all my own CD's--so they never had a DRM tag attached to them. I went and checked every other possible area that the artist could be grouped with (i.e., compilations, various artist, unknown artist, soundtracks, etc.), and there was no sign of them anywhere. I even went to the base folder where ALL my music is stored, and still, not a single folder of that artist was found.

If anyone has any insight into this, I would appreciate some feedback.
VAken is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod