Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Oct 22, 2008, 10:48 PM   #1
umbilical
macrumors 6502a

Apple New Digital Albums Booklets??

I love digital music... I use cover arts 600x600px, but I want something else, the complete art of the album, I've seen several that can be downloaded in pdf apple store, but there hear that apple is working on something better, with letters, photos etc ...

Here the article:

Snow Patrol will become the first artists to deliver an interactive album application for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, ahead of the release of their fifth studio album next month.

The application, which will be downloadable online, will enable fans to access a raft of extra content including artwork, behind-the-scenes images and lyrics via the touch screen of their handsets, marking the first time a music artist has made use of the iPhone’s extra capabilities.
umbilical is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod