Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Oct 25, 2008, 06:09 PM   #1
AnthonyCM
macrumors regular

Boxee Quality

First of all, Thanks for those that helped me get an invite to Boxee. It's a welcome addition to the Apple TV.

I was just wondering about your impressions of the picture quality from Hulu. The picture, and I'm sure there's a far more technical term for this, seems to skip frames. It's jumpy, in a way. Could that be just the connection (I'm wireless), or is that the same time of picture you are all seeing. The picture is smooth on my laptop (also wireless), but a far worse quality on the ATV.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-anthony
AnthonyCM is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2008, 06:13 PM   #2
TwinCities Dan
macrumors 603

shoot me an invite and I'll check!

danbroberg (@) hotmail.com
Old Oct 25, 2008, 08:50 PM   #3
test54
macrumors newbie

Its an alpha project and they are aware that the Hulu streams are not good quality. Im sure if there is a way to do it then it will get done. Its an open source app so anyone who knows about it go to Boxee.tv and check the forums. I think the other feeds are pretty good so I'm hoping the Hulu one will get resolved.
test54 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2008, 09:50 PM   #4
theBB
macrumors 68020

I watched a couple programs last night, only one of them was jumpy in only a couple of scenes.
theBB is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater