Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Oct 27, 2008, 03:39 AM   #1
Tosser
Banned

Nagra LB is here

I gather not much interest will be for this, considering the place and all, but the Nagra LB is here.

It's a bit bigger than the Nagra BB, 400 grammes more (almost a pound more), but it's a little cheaper and comes with most accessories (If you know Nagra, you know that you usually have to pay half the farm for something like a charger, a case or even a cable).

Assuming that this recorder has as good preamps as my SD 722 (fat chance, but still), this will be my new recorder as it does exactly what I'd like in a recorder, even though the volume is almost twice of the 722.

You can edit on it, on the upper display using the jog wheel. You can bluetooth your edited (or unedited) stuff through your cell phone over IP. It has both USB "device" and USB Host. Has hot swappable CF-cards and an internal 2GB memory, so it will continue to record while you swap the cards. In a pinch, you can use the 2GB internal memory as the only place to record to. It records both PCM (BWF) and MP3. Unfortunately it doesn't record Flac, Mp4 or MP2. But I can live without the lossy formats. Flac would have been nice, though.

Enough already!!, I hear you say.

Okay, okay – here it is:

http://www.nagraaudio.com/pro/pages/...s_nagra_lb.php

Did I mention it's about the same price as the 722?

Last edited by Tosser; Oct 27, 2008 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Added pics – they were screwy.
Tosser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2008, 04:48 PM   #2
zimv20
macrumors 601

cool!

thanks for posting.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio