Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cam72

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2008
Heres the problem, I have a jailbroken iphone first generation verison 2.0.2. and all of a sudden the thing wont turn on!! it jsut flashes peridocialy once it's plugged in...no respnse from power button. Since the button at the bottom stoped working, (about 3 days before it went dead):eek: i cant try the reset. I dont know if this could of been because i dropped it before or something but i doubt it. I forgot to metion that since a month after i got it for some reason, it has always malfunctioned; for instance, apps will randomly close, (this one gets me mad) the screen will start looking like a TV not conected to anything and flash white and all that stuff :mad:. I've actually had to restore it multiple times when it just wont stop malfuncitoning and then it goes into recovery. I lost every pic i'd taken and everything else i had stored...notes, dates, adress book :mad:, and a lot of other stuff. I decided to jailbreak about a month ago just to test it out and i love it now. Any sugestions as to what to do, I'd be greatly apreciative.

Cam S. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.