Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Nov 6, 2008, 12:27 PM   #1
satans_banjo
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to satans_banjo Send a message via MSN to satans_banjo Send a message via Yahoo to satans_banjo
Taking only the right channel from an mp3...

Hi

I've just made a mix (using decks and Serato Scratch) and recorded it on my comptuer (using Audio Hijack Pro), but half-way through recording the left channel went silent, leaving just the right channel. Is there any way of making a mono mp3 out of the right channel only? And do you reckon it would sound OK? The mp3 was originally recorded at 320kbps - does that mean the quality would remain similar but without the stereo?

Thanks in advance
satans_banjo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio