Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Feb 9, 2004, 04:23 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Splash About With The LiliPod iPod Case

Category: Reviews
Link: Splash About With The LiliPod iPod Case

Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by arn
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Feb 9, 2004, 04:29 AM   #2
Sir_Giggles
Banned

You must seriously love your music to take your iPod with you for a swim. This product would be great for long-term deep-sea scuba diving, but not much else. Do you need a new set of earphones?
Sir_Giggles is offline   0
Old Feb 9, 2004, 08:10 AM   #3
0 and A ai
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to 0 and A ai
Thats what i was wondering? Special earphones or what?

I'd use this to swim. I prefer to swim than to run and it gets pretty boring when ur singing the same song to yourself over and over. Damn it was great when there was actually something good to listen to on the radio here in new york.
0 and A ai is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion