Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 9, 2008, 10:16 AM   #1
thirdvalve
macrumors newbie

GarageBand: How to shorten project?

How do you easily set the "end" marker (or whatever it's called) in Garageband. Is there any way to do it, other than dragging it all the way back to the beginning? I've got a project I'm trying to split into separate sound files - it's VERY long (about 40 minutes). So far, the only way I can see to do this is to 1) split the original, 2) delete all the sections you don't want 3) save "as" then 4) drag the "end" marker all the back and save again? Good grief!

There should be some easier way to do this. I thought the hallmark of Mac software was ease of use and intuitive UI. So far... I'm not sold!

Arghhhh....
thirdvalve is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store