Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 11, 2008, 10:37 PM   #1
jchildress
macrumors member

Setting up Boxee to read my NAS files

So I just installed Boxee on my AppleTV and I want it to read all of the movie and music files I have shared on my Time Capsule. I know that Boxee can read sources off of a NAS drive, but I can't seem to get Boxee to see any of these shared media folders. I'm wondering if my sharing is setup improperly on my Time Capsule. I have a PC and MacBook that can access the TC files with no problems what so ever. So why can't Boxee do the same?

I was hoping somebody has done this before, or can guide me thru setting up Boxee properly.
iPhone 3G
TV
jchildress is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater