Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 12, 2008, 01:18 PM   #1
slashcrashcup
macrumors newbie

Apple TV and Mitsubishi xc-3730c w/ component input

I am looking to buy an Apple TV this weekend. Looking to find out if I am on the right path here. I have a 37" CRT Mitsubishi Megaview (non widescreen) TV that has Red /Green /Blue component inputs on the back. I know that this TV is not HD but other than that should I expect to experience any problems with this setup, or will this even work with Apple TV. I really want it to work without having to upgrade my TV if possible. Below is a link to what this TV's specifics are.

Thank you in advance for letting me know. You guys are great.

http://vbp1.com/ecat/img/pdf/5268-XC3730C.pdf
slashcrashcup is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2008, 03:31 PM   #2
spice weasel
macrumors 65816

The Apple TV will work with any television with the proper inputs, widescreen or not. You might need to play around with the input settings to get it to work properly though.
spice weasel is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater