Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

David-fr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Bay Area
but i cant change the country on my itunees acount...i want to change it beacuse there are some songs that are not available in the USA, im tring to change it but it ask me for a credict card....there is none as an option...

what can i do, i want to use itunes cards

kfordham281

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2007
My understanding is that the only way to change your iTunes country is to have a credit card in that country. If you have two credit cards from different countries you might be able to switch between the two countries (I'm only guessing that's possible though).

David-fr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Bay Area
My understanding is that the only way to change your iTunes country is to have a credit card in that country. If you have two credit cards from different countries you might be able to switch between the two countries (I'm only guessing that's possible though).

actually i cancelled the credict card on the usa acount...

northy124

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2007
You can change it in iTunes by going to your account (Clicking on your email address in right hand corner) > change country.

You can also go to the App Store of the country you want an account with > Click buy > sign up for a new account enter your details when it gets to payment click no payment > then proceed and you have an account in that country, to credit it you need iTunes Gift Cards from that country:D

Hope it helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.