Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clovis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2008
shy city
Ok, I got videos that are separate WMV files but they are all spilt up. is there anyway I can combine them into one vid?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tosser

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2008
my fault, i meant WMV files. Sorry i been mixing music wayy to long

Hehe, you need to take a look at your title again.

Anyway, I suppose something like soundbooth could do it. Perhaps even Quicktime with the WMV-plugin?
Other than that I'm lost. I have never thought of combining wmv-files at all.

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
If you have imovie - you could always transcode them to H264 and then import them and do all kinds of jazz within imovie. (I don't think imovie works with WMV files so they will have to be converted first)

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
You can't do much editing with wmv files, so you will need to convert them.

Take a look at flip4mac (google it for the site), they have codecs for converting, but you will need to pay for them (not sure if they have trials).

Otherwise, get a screen recording app, and use imovie with all the bits.

bki122689

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2008
Ok, I got videos that are separate WMV files but they are all spilt up. is there anyway I can combine them into one vid?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can't do much editing with wmv files, so you will need to convert them.

Take a look at flip4mac (google it for the site), they have codecs for converting, but you will need to pay for them (not sure if they have trials).

Otherwise, get a screen recording app, and use imovie with all the bits.

do you mean that the audio and video files are separate?

if that the case download a simple video editing program with a timeline. You can download adobe primeir pro trial from adobe.com. Then import the two files, put them next t each other, link them and export.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.