Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Feb 11, 2004, 07:39 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

"Drums on Demand Vol. 1" GarageBand-format drum loop colle...

Category: Reviews
Link: "Drums on Demand Vol. 1" GarageBand-format drum loop collection

Posted on MacBytes.com

Approved by arn
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Feb 11, 2004, 03:25 PM   #2
mrsebastian
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to mrsebastian
i still haven't gotten a chance to really play with gb, but it seems like the kinda thing that as it developes, will break every rule about how the music world works! what an avenue for new artists to create music cost effectively and be able to get their foot in the door.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion