Cheap guitar audio in plug - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Nov 16, 2008, 10:13 AM   #1
AppleCrisp
macrumors member

Cheap guitar audio in plug

Hey,
I lost this great little plug I had for the audio input of my iMac that basically just accepted my guitar's cable and had the correct sized audio jack at the other end. It was made by Griffin I believe and sold at the Apple Store, however now it is nowhere to be found, and I've had a lot of difficulty finding anything like it. Could anyone direct me to a store in Canada that would have a cheap little plug that would accomplish this task? Thanks!
AppleCrisp is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:26 PM   #2
sporadicMotion
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCrisp View Post
Hey,
I lost this great little plug I had for the audio input of my iMac that basically just accepted my guitar's cable and had the correct sized audio jack at the other end. It was made by Griffin I believe and sold at the Apple Store, however now it is nowhere to be found, and I've had a lot of difficulty finding anything like it. Could anyone direct me to a store in Canada that would have a cheap little plug that would accomplish this task? Thanks!
yeah, go to any radioshack, circuit city blah blah blah and get a 1/4 to 1/8 adaptor... they're maybe $5
sporadicMotion is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio