Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 17, 2008, 04:41 PM   #1
hualon
macrumors regular

Movie and TV Show Artwork Screensaver?

This seems like a no-brainer to me. Is there some way of changing the screen saver in the TV to use the cover art from your movies and TV shows?

If not, is there a way to export all of your cover art from your iTunes library to JPGs? I guess I could do that and point the photos screensaver to that folder.
hualon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2008, 05:39 PM   #2
rhett7660
macrumors G3

I wish I could help you, but you are right, that sounds like a great idea!!!!! Heck even you could get the cover art for the cd's also!....
Old Nov 17, 2008, 06:03 PM   #3
hualon
macrumors regular

Thanks. I thought it was a great idea too. I mean the thing is a Movie & TV box... why the hell can't you use your video cover art? For that matter, why is the iTunes Album Art screen saver limited to just music? Hurumph.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 06:08 PM   #4
hualon
macrumors regular

Hey! Hooray for me!

I found a little Automator action call Export iTunes Artwork (http://automatorworld.com/archives/e...nes-artwork-2/) and added it to an action that asks for songs from iTunes. Select everything under "Movies" and all of the cover art winds up in \private\tmp!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater