Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LucasLand

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 6, 2002
New England
I installed boxeee today and watched some hulu, which is my sole reason for installing it. It does work great and i watched a few episodes of the rock ford files.

All i've been thinking about is Apple could easily make this obsolete. All they need to do is have a software update and add a hulu channel like they do with youtube. If they did, boxee wouldn't even cross my mind anymore.

What someone needs to do is come up with an app that they know apple would never make.

mynameisraj

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2008
Boulder, Colorado
I installed boxeee today and watched some hulu, which is my sole reason for installing it. It does work great and i watched a few episodes of the rock ford files.

All i've been thinking about is Apple could easily make this obsolete. All they need to do is have a software update and add a hulu channel like they do with youtube. If they did, boxee wouldn't even cross my mind anymore.

What someone needs to do is come up with an app that they know apple would never make.

How bout a boxee style app, that has channels like bangbros, realitykings and seymorebutts. Now that would be something, especially if they were in HD

Hulu = awesome

'nuff said.

aross99

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2006
East Lansing, MI
I'm not sure Apple will ever do this, since it would seem like it would kill the sales of iTunes TV shows.

Don't know how many people are buying TV shows, but for me, I am only getting them when I miss an episode on TV. At $2/show, it is just a little to much. for $2, I will probably watch them on HULU.

Get that down to $1 for a rental type deal, and I think it would help...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.