Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 19, 2008, 07:42 AM   #1
detz
macrumors 65816

Mac Mini users, do you use a wireless keyboard & mouse?

I'm debating, I have a mouse already but no keyboard and I'm wondering if I should get them. I hate the fact I have to use a keyboard and would rather use my remote. I'm just wondering how many people use a keyboard with their setup over a remote, can a remove do just about anything a media center was made to do?
detz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 08:10 AM   #2
rhett7660
macrumors G3

I use both. I ended up putting the keyboard and mac mini in the wifes room.. but I was using both.
Old Nov 19, 2008, 09:05 AM   #3
Oneness
macrumors regular

I also use both.
When I use the Mini as a media center I can get away with just using a remote, but I also use my Mini to browse the net and I have found that a keyboard and mouse is much faster, not to mention versitile, than a remote.
Oneness is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2008, 01:07 PM   #4
godslabrat
macrumors 6502

I also use both. I'd say 95+% of my use is through the kb and mouse, but that's mostly because I use my mini as a HTPC, emphasis on the "PC" part. If I'm not working and multitasking, and just feel like watching a movie, sure I'll use the remote.
godslabrat is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater