Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jMc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 19, 2001
London N8, Late-16th Century
Hi All

My ageing 3G iPod finally gave up the ghost so I've just got myself a 4G Nano to temporarily replace it pending getting at iPhone when my contract is up in February.

I've downloaded the iQuiz game from here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewGame?id=250327961&s=143441

Where it quite clearly states 'This game is compatible with iPod Nano (3rd and 4th generation)...'

However, it's appearing under Applications in iTunes and I can't figure out how to sync it to my iPod. The 'Sync Games' checkbox on the Games tab is checked, but the games list here is blank.

Am I mad, or is this game not compatible with the 4G Nano.

Thanks muchly.
jx

jpw89

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2008
I have the exact same problem!

I'm having the same problem, you found a solution yet? I've contacted apple, just waiting for reply when i came across your thread.

jpw89

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2008
I've had a reply from the itunes store, here's part of it:

From my understanding you have found that the game is not compatible with your iPod I will be happy to reverse the charge for this purchase but, the order containing this item is currently processing. Your request is flagged for follow-up and I will contact you once I have more information about your order. Please note that processing can take up to five business days from the date of purchase. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

I've replied just saying that the game info in the itunes store is wrong or there's some other problem if it is available for 4G nano. I'm not too bothered about the refund, i just want them to change the description in itunes if it is only available for 5G ipods.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.