Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pamon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 12, 2006
So I've had by CTO MBP since January of this year and noticing white blotches on my screen and i've cleaned my screen to no end and it's still there. It's not jus one isolated spot either, probably around 10-15 different spots and patterns. Any ideas on this one? Tried changing the wallpaper to black and it kinda went away, but that's not a permanent solution. I'm also not sure if this is covered by the 1 yr warranty or not. It's the 15" model if that helps. Thanks..)

docal97

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2006
Southampton
So I've had by CTO MBP since January of this year and noticing white blotches on my screen and i've cleaned my screen to no end and it's still there. It's not jus one isolated spot either, probably around 10-15 different spots and patterns. Any ideas on this one? Tried changing the wallpaper to black and it kinda went away, but that's not a permanent solution. I'm also not sure if this is covered by the 1 yr warranty or not. It's the 15" model if that helps. Thanks..)

u should take it in and get it checked. Let us know what was wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.