Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wattso

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Chester UK
Thread could be potentially epic.
Pretty straight forward just post a screen shot of your WoW characters.
Hopefully we can discover people on the same server and meet up in game.

wowiy2.png

Sad, but this is my main. I just dont have enough time to get him up levels that quickly. One day I will ding 80, one day .....:rolleyes:

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Here's my main character. Waiting to get WotLK to carry on with him.
Picture 1.jpg

Here's a new one I started yesterday:
Picture 2.jpg

kkat69

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Here's a few of mine...

EDIT: All mine are on Azjol-Nerub
(1st account)
Marivani = 70 NE Hunter
Alexiae = 46 NE Druid
Vaelwyn = 19 BE Hunter
Geldwen = 70 BE Mage
Echinsuocha (means white devil) = 17 BE Warlock
Vaelnor = 60 BE Death Knight
(2nd account)
Angorin = 67 Tauren Shaman
Atook = 59 Orc Death Knight

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 129
  • ScreenShot_112308_113648.jpeg
    ScreenShot_112308_113648.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    767.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    939 KB · Views: 147

wattso

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Chester UK
Interesting U.I you have there kkat69, what addon is that?

Shall we make it a rule that we include lvl realm and name of the character aswel as a screen-shot?

I'm loving this thread already! Keep 'em coming guys!

kkat69

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Interesting U.I you have there kkat69, what addon is that?

Shall we make it a rule that we include lvl realm and name of the character aswel as a screen-shot?

I'm loving this thread already! Keep 'em coming guys!

I edited my post with lvl's and realms.

Spartan UI is the UI mod.

mikelong622

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2006
St. Paul, Minnesota
Here is my character. I've only been playing off and on for about a year now. I took 3 months off this summer. I tend to level very slowly because I get carried away exploring. Haha anyways, her name is Nycht, lvl 36 combat rogue, on Durotan server.

Attachments

• Picture 1 copy.jpg
    Picture 1 copy.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 218

palebluedot

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2008
I play on Emerald Dream which is a US RP-PVP server. I have a few other characters on other servers (Horde and Ally) but I never play them as I like to have everything on one server (never understood multiple servers)... I enjoy the lore of WoW and exploring/pvp/pve all of it but grinding characters over and over seems boring to me.

Anyways I have a 60 Rogue and a 63 Death Knight. Loving the DK.

More people should post (or buy WoW if you don't have it!)... and I say that not just cause I own stock in ATVI lol!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    892.1 KB · Views: 324

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
Hey what add on is that that shows your cool downs. the one on the right next to the runes one.

Here's a few of mine...

EDIT: All mine are on Azjol-Nerub
(1st account)
Marivani = 70 NE Hunter
Alexiae = 46 NE Druid
Vaelwyn = 19 BE Hunter
Geldwen = 70 BE Mage
Echinsuocha (means white devil) = 17 BE Warlock
Vaelnor = 60 BE Death Knight
(2nd account)
Angorin = 67 Tauren Shaman
Atook = 59 Orc Death Knight

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My Blood Elf Priest I've spent a year of my life with...

And my Night Elf Priest, who the wonderful gods of Blizzard have granted to restore after deleting him in December. I'm planning on leveling him to 80. Shadow spec. I'm sick of healing.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 224

lilmitchmitch

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2008
Orlando
Ahhh, I miss WoW. I had a 70 gnome mage named Tudd, and 70 human priest named Flolade, on the Deathwing server. I deleted the game from my computer when I finally quit several months ago and I was looking on my computer to see if I still had screenshots of them, but unfortunately I don't :(

Such fond memories of the game, yet I'm glad I finally got my life back. I've been tempted over the last week or two to get back into it, but I've resisted.

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
Ahhh, I miss WoW. I had a 70 gnome mage named Tudd, and 70 human priest named Flolade, on the Deathwing server. I deleted the game from my computer when I finally quit several months ago and I was looking on my computer to see if I still had screenshots of them, but unfortunately I don't :(

Such fond memories of the game, yet I'm glad I finally got my life back. I've been tempted over the last week or two to get back into it, but I've resisted.

Sounds like you had a bit of a problem huh?

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.

I feel you Mitch. I've gone cold turkey for a month now, and so far so good. My subscription ran out, but at the lowest points I made trial accounts just to reminisce (trial limitations really bite though).

But at last count I had a 70 Draenei Shaman and a 70 Fury Warrior on Cael.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
I'm back in the saddle after a year. Lvl 35 Warrior. Guild of Heros of Stormwind.

benthewraith ( Vevindis in WoW )You gave me 50 gold today that helped me get my horse..:D

Thanks again man!!

Attachments

• wilanor2.jpg
    wilanor2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 116
  • wilanor.jpg
    wilanor.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 146

lilmitchmitch

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2008
Orlando
Sounds like you had a bit of a problem huh?

I wouldn't go as far as saying ti was a problem. To most people who don't play the game it seems like such a problem. And now that I haven't played in a long time, I'll admit that I feel somewhat like a loser, but honestly it isn't just a game that only fat lazy nerds play, I met a lot of people on the game that I still talk with today. It's lame when people are like, you were so anti-social... not so much, because you interact with people all over the world and it doesn't just have to be serious game stuff. I had a lot of fun and I wish that more people would realize that.

I enjoy having such a wide group of friends. Friends that I've met through the game, or friends that I've known for years. Friends are friends; they're all the same.

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
I wouldn't go as far as saying ti was a problem. To most people who don't play the game it seems like such a problem. And now that I haven't played in a long time, I'll admit that I feel somewhat like a loser, but honestly it isn't just a game that only fat lazy nerds play, I met a lot of people on the game that I still talk with today. It's lame when people are like, you were so anti-social... not so much, because you interact with people all over the world and it doesn't just have to be serious game stuff. I had a lot of fun and I wish that more people would realize that.

I enjoy having such a wide group of friends. Friends that I've met through the game, or friends that I've known for years. Friends are friends; they're all the same.

Yeah I understand what you're saying. I have been playing for over 3 years now and I love it, it's a great pass time. Just the way you said on your original post that you're glad to have your life back, you made it sound like it was binding your life.

wattso

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Chester UK
First Hunter and I have to say I'm really enjoying it! Look how cool my two bears are :D

Names roflobster lvl 12 on chromaggus EU

Attachments

• ScreenShot_112608_212015.jpeg
    ScreenShot_112608_212015.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 131

lilmitchmitch

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2008
Orlando
Yeah I understand what you're saying. I have been playing for over 3 years now and I love it, it's a great pass time. Just the way you said on your original post that you're glad to have your life back, you made it sound like it was binding your life.

Yeah, well sometimes it was a bit constricting just because it was so much fun and I didn't want to do anything else. But I'm glad that I made my friends and I still interact with them, just with things outside of the game. :)

deorg

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Ive kept on my mind a video break in the previous warcraft game, that the prince came from the land and "succed" his dad by entering his castle and stabing him with his sword...
I used to play tides of darkness when I wass little and it was cool

bassproguy07

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Katy, TX
A lot of my friends are WoW addicts, yes addicts because WoW is a drug that sucks people in like its cool or something lol. I have never gotten into the game for that very reason lol. I saw this thread and thought oh geeze theres got to be a ton of posts on here but I was most definately surprised at how un epic this thread is. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.