Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Koobs123

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
I want to view full episodes of simpsons, family guy etc from HULU AOL but i get an error:

" un-able to view this video in your region "

I'm assuming I can either run a proxy or there is some software than can hide my IP to view this site.

can someone help me out?

jamil5454

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2008
You'll need to use a proxy that's hosted in the correct region. A quick google search should give you what you want.

dantidote

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
I was trying to do the same thing earlier today, I needed a proxy that didnt block the hulu video. I ended up using a program called hotspot shield. I'm trying to watch the 24 season 7 opener. It works, but it's slow, however I Think it's my dsl's fault.

JG271

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
UK
Try an App called netshade. It has a free trial period, but after that it will cost.

Koobs123

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
I was trying to do the same thing earlier today, I needed a proxy that didnt block the hulu video. I ended up using a program called hotspot shield. I'm trying to watch the 24 season 7 opener. It works, but it's slow, however I Think it's my dsl's fault.

tried netshade but it didnt work for me. Hotspot did work, but maybe its just me but i also noticed it being slower.

is that possible?

also can i block a proxy from a router?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.