Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fenlyn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2003
Atlanta
This offer is only for people who have access to corporate partner discounts (like my company), but I noticed yesterday that they have started offering the 20-inch iMac for $250 off the already 10% off most partners already get. The offer doesn't apply to any other model. No idea how long it lasts, but if you have access to a partner link (and are authorized to use it), you should grab this great deal while you can!

I attached a jpg of my window for proof.

Happy shopping!

Attachments

• imac.jpg
    imac.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 371

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
interesting. I still think they plopped on that 20" display because they had boat loads of those bases to get rid of before the next model comes out. still hoping for the G5 Imac before summer. Maybe i am to optimistic? that is a nice price if you dont need a better cpu.

fenlyn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2003
Atlanta
Actually it is VERY interesting. I have no idea why it is limited to just corporate partners as opposed to just everybody. Maybe they are trying to spark more interest in the 20-inch iMac without totally giving them away. Still, I found this by accident. I haven't seen a single promotion anywhere announcing this.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
I dont understand why this is limited to the corps. If they wanted to shift stock then a straight discount for all would be better. Is this another attempt to get into the business market? I also hope that its a wish to move out stock before it gets upgraded...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.