Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harryhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2006
I seriously cannot figure this out. I have searched for any info on this..cannot find. I try and delete any jailbroken app like it was a normal one but no "x" shows up for you to delete it with. How do you do it?

Enigmafan420

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2008
Puget Sound, U.S.A.
I seriously cannot figure this out. I have searched for any info on this..cannot find. I try and delete any jailbroken app like it was a normal one but no "x" shows up for you to delete it with. How do you do it?

You use Cydia to get them on-and to get them off.

Start Cydia, use the manage option-choose packages-, find the one(s) you don't want-select them, choose modify, then remove.

harryhood

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2006
You use Cydia to get them on-and to get them off.

Start Cydia, use the manage option-choose packages-, find the one(s) you don't want-select them, choose modify, then remove.

thanks mank. appreciated.

just one more question and I think I'm all straight on everything for now -

I have a theme chosen through winterboard w/ icons and everything its all how I want it - but How do you change the lock screen? The battery, and what shows up on there? I wanted to get weather and other cool little stuff on there that i've seen. I downloaded that intelliscreen program but it says i need to buy it..

Enigmafan420

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2008
Puget Sound, U.S.A.
thanks mank. appreciated.

just one more question and I think I'm all straight on everything for now -

I have a theme chosen through winterboard w/ icons and everything its all how I want it - but How do you change the lock screen? The battery, and what shows up on there? I wanted to get weather and other cool little stuff on there that i've seen. I downloaded that intelliscreen program but it says i need to buy it..

If you mean the lock screen you see that says "slide to unlock" I didn't know you COULD change that. Mine shows wallpaper and an apple slider but beyond that I dunno. I would be interested to know, if you could report back. I was unaware that screen WAS changeable.

If you mean the screen that shows the battery-the top line on the phone, you need to download status notifier from Cydia. This shows missed calls, text messages, phone on silent, etc. But as far as I know, nothing about the weather (!).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.