Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Nov 24, 2008, 10:46 PM   #1
dipaliP
macrumors newbie

Works on simulator but not on device

I have write the code to send email using CFNetwork framework, it works fine on simulator but doesn't work on device. I am using all API's which iPhone OS supports. I am not getting what would be the problem?
dipaliP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 12:58 AM   #2
dipaliP
macrumors newbie

Problem solved

When working with CFNetwork you have to add Core Foundation framework into ur application. As the infrastructure of CFNetwork framework suggests.
dipaliP is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search