Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 25, 2008, 12:56 PM   #1
starney
macrumors member

Question Application to control your iphone from Mac?

It comes to note that most of the time, what I can find is remote control from iPhone to Mac. But how about the reverse way (heard somewhere the iPhone SDK can do the trick but not really understand of it, coz I'm not a knowledgeable person as iPhone developer)?

Since it's possible to use terminal connect to iPhone, is it possible to remote control iPhone through Mac just as Window Mobile PDA can controled through special RDC app?

Thx
starney is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting