Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Nov 27, 2008, 01:44 PM   #1
Icristofer
macrumors newbie

Question itunes wont let me download any apps

Itunes won't let me download any apps untill i pay for the apps i bought but is there any way that i can still download free apps without paying the balance i owe because i have updates that are free and i want to get my apps updated but it won't let me download it because i had a problem with my last purchase and i don't want to pay it now and i canceled the credit card is there any way that i can still get free apps without paying the balance just yet?
Icristofer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 02:16 PM   #2
jlake02
macrumors 68000

You're probably locked out until you pay unfortunately :/
Old Nov 27, 2008, 04:55 PM   #3
wackymacky
macrumors 65816

Location: sent to 17.019528,-25.06721 for the next 6 weeks for my sins
It seems a little over the top to cancel a credit card becasue you had a problem with an App?

You might need to set up a new iTunes store account (I think you need a valid credit/debit card anyway). Though I'm nnot sure if you can down load two accounts to one phone with out big sync issues.

If its only a few dollars why not just pay Aapple to keep your life simple.
wackymacky is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 05:36 PM   #4
Icristofer
macrumors newbie

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackymacky View Post
It seems a little over the top to cancel a credit card becasue you had a problem with an App?

You might need to set up a new iTunes store account (I think you need a valid credit/debit card anyway). Though I'm nnot sure if you can down load two accounts to one phone with out big sync issues.

If its only a few dollars why not just pay Aapple to keep your life simple.
Nooooo i didn't cancel the card because of that i thought when you bought the app it already was payed for but i didnt know that so i had problems with the card so i canceled it now i dont have a way to pay it.
Icristofer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2008, 09:22 PM   #5
benflick
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Itunes won't let me download any apps untill i pay for the apps i bought but is there any way that i can still download free apps without paying the balance i owe because i have updates that are free and i want to get my apps updated but it won't let me download it because i had a problem with my last purchase and i don't want to pay it now and i canceled the credit card is there any way that i can still get free apps without paying the balance just yet?
That is the longest sentence I have ever seen. As for your (other) problem, you sir are screwed. Sorry about your luck.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting