|Jan 24, 2010, 04:16 PM||#4|
Could I count on some conversion as well?
I've just gotten this Eee pc with Linux and now can't open the .pages files on my USB harddrive. Could you please help and convert these to word?
Or copy the text and paste as plain text in Word...
Thanks in advance!
Cheerio and Kia Ora,
|Feb 17, 2010, 12:15 PM||#7|
P.S. Doesn't SaveAs give you different file format options in Pages? I'm sure that's how I converted tons of AppleWorks files to Word.
|Jan 17, 2012, 09:29 PM||#8|
If you have an Iphone and OneNote on Windows...
1.) View file on iphone (you can just email the file to yourself)
2.)Capture screen (hold down menu&power button simultaneously to get a screen shot)
3.)Email the screen shot to myself
4.)Use the picture to print file OR to completely convert it...
5.)Open the file using OneNote, part of Microsoft office. This program can capture the text out of a picture and turn it into actual editable text.
6.) Edit in One Note to your desire, then paste into Word
7.) Save as .doc
Boom. . . It may have been quicker to just totally retype my document, but hey I can say that this works.
|Feb 20, 2012, 06:31 PM||#11|
How To Convert i-pages to text(.txt)document.
|May 6, 2014, 12:13 AM||#12|
Converting .pages to docx
I had the same problem of converting .pages to docx here what I found.
I installed office mobile on my iphone ios 7
I already had installed .pages in it
1. open my email in safari browser and click on the attachment link with .pages extention it shows you the actual document in view on your iphone.
2. tab on the page visible and on top right it shows "Open in pages" then tab on Open in pages.
3. This document will be saved in .pages on your iphone then click on setting and click on share and print
4. in menu you will find open in another app click on it.
5. In 4 options there is pdf if installed on your iphone and other is pages or word so click on word
6. click on choose app and open in mobile office it will show you in word and then click on above file options to save or share on email.
It all takes just 1-2 minutes depending on your file size.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Scan pdf convert to rtf to cut and paste in mac word doc||sandyloo65||Mac Basics and Help||0||May 29, 2014 08:26 PM|
|Trying to Convert nvAlt text file to MS Word .doc file||thelucas||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||2||Apr 8, 2013 07:59 PM|
|Pages to Word doc Loses Formatting||adam-green||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||3||Nov 14, 2012 12:53 AM|
|.doc(x) files open in Word instead of Pages||Jord5i||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||3||Oct 28, 2012 09:00 AM|
|Microsoft Word (Office) or Pages (iWork)||srockford||Mac Basics and Help||20||Oct 1, 2012 04:49 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.