Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sheebal

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2008
Hello! You have to press

Forward Delete in Windows - Fn+Delete
Print Screen in Windows - F14
Backspace in Windows - Delete
Insert in Windows - Help

If you don't have the F14 key, press FN+Shift+F11

Good luck!

Edit: Here are more function keys in BootCamp ^_^

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1220

Enjoy~

surfsf

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
How do I make a screenshot in Windows with a Mac keyboard?

For Windows 7, you can also try using the Start->All Programs -> Accessories -> Snipping Tool. Youn right click on the Snipping Tool and "Pin to Task Bar" to make it easier to access.
Or Run...(windows key+R) and enter SnippingTool.exe
Or you can just press the windows key and start typing Snipping Tools.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/snipping-tool

mmkrzus

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2012
Screenshot in Bootcamp

Hi! I have a MacBook with Windows 7 Home Premium on the Bootcamp side. I am trying to take a screen shot on my MacBook keyboard on the Windows 7 side--I have tried every combination of commands on every Apple board, and it is not working for me, nor do I have the Snipping tool. I can do it the old-fashioned way and simply print the item I wanted to share and then mail it to the person, but emailing a screen shot sure would save time. HELP! Again, tried the fn+Shift+F11, fn+Shift+Option+f11, Command+Shift+3 (which brings up the Windows Media Player), and Command+Shift+4 (which brings up the WinZip Self-Extractor). Any other ideas for taking a screenshot on a MacBook keyboard using the Windows 7 Home Premium side? Thank you.

Stooby Mcdoobie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
Hi! I have a MacBook with Windows 7 Home Premium on the Bootcamp side. I am trying to take a screen shot on my MacBook keyboard on the Windows 7 side--I have tried every combination of commands on every Apple board, and it is not working for me, nor do I have the Snipping tool. I can do it the old-fashioned way and simply print the item I wanted to share and then mail it to the person, but emailing a screen shot sure would save time. HELP! Again, tried the fn+Shift+F11, fn+Shift+Option+f11, Command+Shift+3 (which brings up the Windows Media Player), and Command+Shift+4 (which brings up the WinZip Self-Extractor). Any other ideas for taking a screenshot on a MacBook keyboard using the Windows 7 Home Premium side? Thank you.

You have to paste the image into an image editing program and save it. Windows does not automatically create a screen cap like OS X does.

Follow this workflow to get your screen capture:
1) print screen (look above to find the right button combo)
2) open MS Paint
3) paste (ctrl+v)
4) save the image

Alternatively, you can use a third party tool like Gyazo to streamline this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.