Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ctrooper742

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2008
Hey everyone this is my first post here and I heard that everyone here gives great help. Now I bought an iPod touch (2g) on Black Friday from Macmall at for 359.99$ and I took it for a great deal saving 40$. Well now today I got my iPod and it looks great but then the idea came into my mind what if this doesn't work? So I checked the return policy and it had me totally confused. Is there any way someone can explain it to me and what I can expect? Should I open my iPod touch? It looks fine in the package but I have seen posts that say it is difficult to return to Macmall if I have a problem. And also I don't know if I posted this on the right thread but I got an iPod touch and this is the iPod touch thread. Thanks in advance to everybody.

Batt

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2007
Syracuse, NY
They don't accept returns on Apple products. If there's a problem with the iPod, contact Apple - it's under warranty through them.

Redline13

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2004
Don't be such a worry wart. Open the darn thing up and enjoy it! Odds are it will work fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.