Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xgamerx

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2001
A site on how to hack your iPod. Great another pointless web site that will drive itself in the hole. I can see it now, people visiting it everyday for tips on how to use your iPod.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Nice Site........

Give it a few months, when more people have iPods and think that site will be as popular as macrumors.com.

Also, if Apple release any more "Digital Devices" then it will get EVEN more popular

Hope its all works out!

Thanks,
Guy Wickenden

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
I mean the design of the site is nice, the content is ok. It is gonna last as long as any other Cube site. I like the spark icons.

It is amazing how you find out what to do with something that cost you so much.

Well, "never say never" I am about to buy a iMac 266 (for my mom), who knows may be I'll end up buying an "iPot".

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
your mom will like the imac and for basic tasks like email, internet, and word processing; 266 MHz is still enough

hinkhous

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2001
ipodhacks.com

I like the site. I don't even own an iPod, but I have visited several times because I want to see what kind of life this product will have. The threads are great...from the possibity of CD Burning, to iPod disasters, I can't wait for new info to come out. Congrats on a fun site. I wish it all the best.

Xapplimatic

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2001
California
iPuck

I'm just waiting to read a story about how someone tries to mug someone with an iPod and the potential victim whacks them upside the head with the dense little iPod and the iPod is the only surviving party. Hey, it could happen.. =:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.