Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Dec 5, 2008, 07:49 PM   #1
beachdog
macrumors member

How do app updates work with "most recent" on iTunes?

I've issued several updates to my app, and I've noticed that when my app does not move forward on the "most recent" listing on iTunes, while other apps seem to move up based on an update only (as opposed to the date of initial issue). Any idea how that works?
beachdog is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2008, 01:51 AM   #2
admanimal
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachdog View Post
I've issued several updates to my app, and I've noticed that when my app does not move forward on the "most recent" listing on iTunes, while other apps seem to move up based on an update only (as opposed to the date of initial issue). Any idea how that works?
The release date displayed with your app is the earlier of the date the last update was approved or the date you have set as the availability date in iTunes Connect.
admanimal is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming