Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imprezu

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
Loxley, AL
I bought a 8gb Iphone back in July and for some reason I was never entered in for a 2 year agreement so my old agreement was still in effect and I was eligible for an upgrade. Well a few days ago I bought a 16gb white Iphone for myself and gave the 8gb one to my wife. Well she already had the medianet unlimited plan for 15 dollars. I just put her simcard into my old iphone and she got internet up with no problem. Today we both get a text message with ATT that her data plan was incompatible with her phone and that we should call today to avoid any expected overages in data charges with my account. How do you guys think I should handle this?

Thanks in advance.

dancavallaro

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2008
Today we both get a text message with ATT that her data plan was incompatible with her phone and that we should call today to avoid any expected overages in data charges with my account.

I think that's how you should handle it.

TheConfuzed1

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2003
I got a bill from my mortgage company, saying that I should send in payment for my house.

How do you think I should handle that? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.